Random tag!

/ Thursday, October 20, 2011 /
Here's a tag from Jen from frmheadtotoe. There are some really random questions here. The original link to her original tag is here.


What is your current obsession? buying things from ebay, whether they are high or low quality. I think just the randomness of the site kind of is exciting.

What is your weirdest obsession? 



I think I have 2:


1. Wanting to eat and pile on sauces. My friends know that I LOVE piling on salsa on my omelettes and french fries and whatnot. Yes, FRENCH FRIES WITH SALSA. I've eaten ketchup with rice, although that wasn't so good. Ketchup with sandwiches, ketchup with potatoes, ketchup with collard greens, ketchup with dumplings, yeah, crazy. 


2.Wanting to eat especially sour things, in many forms. I love eating any sour candies, Sour Patch Kids, Sour Gummies at the supermarket, sour-tasting hummus (yeah I know weird right?), super sour tapanade toppings, artichoke hearts, pickles, you name it. I think it's just that punch of color.

What are you wearing today? Black skinny jeans from Forever 21, purple tank top (Old Navy), striped burnt purple + grey cardigan (Old Navy), brown belt (don't remember where), leopard flats (outlet store, I think), an owl necklace from Forever 21.

What's your favorite comfort food? Chinese dumplings! Any flavor except those with beef.


What would make today special? If it would rain. This year is la niƱa and it has been the driest it has ever been in Texas. I would be so grateful if it would rain and bring some water to water our trees and grass.
What would you like to learn to do? I would love to learn how to grill, and how to sew! Knitting would also be fun to learn.

What's the last thing you bought? Black-grey legwarmers/armwarmers by Dolce!

What are you listening to right now? Dark Black Forest by DDR.

What is your favorite weather? Fall I guess, finally cool enough to stay outside for more than 5 minutes without dying of heat stroke.

What is your most challenging goal right now? Passing my cell biology class and trying to sleep more.

What do you think about the person who tagged you? I wasn't really tagged, but I do respect frmheadtotoe (Jen).

If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would it be? Probably somewhere far away from Texas but still in the contiguous 48 states. Somewhere where you can experience all 4 seasons, probably some place that is not very dry.

If you could swap lives with anyone for one day who would it be and why? Real person: Chriselle Lim from Youtube, she seems to have such a glamorous life. Not-real person: Hermione from Harry Potter, she reminds me of myself a bit and it would be soooo fun to be in Harry Potter's world for realz (I am SUCH A HP nerd)

If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go? I would go to the Eiffel Tower in Paris, I've imagined it's pure bliss up there but I don't really know. If I c

What would you like to have in your hands right now? a piece of paper to be studying, but on my hands, probably a pair of gloves because I'm freezing cold.

Which language do you wanna learn? Perhaps Italian.

What do you look for in a friend? Trustworthiness, love, kindness, tenderness, a proclivity for hugs!

Who do you want to meet in person? Person that is still alive: Bill Clinton. Person who is dead: my grandfather.

What's your favorite type of music? Everything from Top 40 to electronica, to Latin/Reggaeton, alternative, pop, rock, classical, dubstep, DDR-type, etc. Just about everything.

What's your dream job? Being a doctor on the weekdays, a Zumba instructor at night.

If you had $100 now what would you spend it on? For immediate pleasure: dark chocolate (lots of it) and froyo and boba. For long-term thoughts: into a bank account for med school.

Things you wish you could change in the past? That I would've been less awkward in the middle school. That I got better grades in the 6th grade so my (Asian) parents wouldn't have hounded me for all of those years. That I participated in a drama production in high school. That I slept more and got taller. That I had better vision. That I was smarter and could learn things faster. That I could weigh less. That I could be skinnier. Oh, lots of things....

Fashion Pet Peeve? Really baggy clothing. I feel that it hides your true form and shape.

Do you admire anyone's style? Wendy from Wendy's LookBook - she's pretty petite as well and can dress really well. Also Bubzbeauty's style (Lindy Tsang) but she dresses a bit more on the youngster-looking side and I need to be able to dress more professionally in order to become "a true adult" or transition into my professional life better.

Describe your personal style. I'm pretty girly, I guess. I like layers, accessories, and jeans, although I've got to say at school the accessories are often not visible! No one at my university really cares about the way he or she dresses - it's mostly a school with a uniform of sweatpants, t-shirt, and flip-flops. Heck, there's even a section in our weekly university newspaper giving fashion tips in an effort to try to break this trend. I love dressing up, wearing high heels, trying on new things, even though high heels really hurt and I'm still not really used to being in them in general. I'd like to get a very classy style that is very professional and feminine as well. 


What's your favorite ice cream flavor? Probably green tea. Second would be pomegranate or tart raspberry.

What's your favorite makeup brand? Drugstore: Maybelline, CoverGirl, ELF. High-end: Urban Decay, Clinique

What makeup do you use a lot?

ELF: Eyelid primer, cream eyeliner in coffee, Translucent complexion powder, Professional eyelash curler
High-end: mocha/pink chocolate duo from Estee Lauder, 
Other: Almay One Coat Thickening Nourishing Mascara in Black, Maybelline Dream Mousse Concealer, Maybelline FitMe concealer, Rimmel Bronzer

Do you get enough beauty sleep? Yes or no? Why? Of course not! I'm constantly on a terrible cycle of the stereotypical college student and sometimes pull all-nighters. Pretty terrible I know. I need to learn to better my sleeping cycle and become more efficient if I want to survive med schol and residency and everything. Time to grow up I guess.

Why did you start your (beauty) blog? I originally started a Youtube Channel, but some of my friends watched it and laughed at my clips. So I decided to do some stuff on a blog, where it would be more anonymous, and at the same time I would be able to share my love for these things. This is, I guess, a non-professional side to me - something that most people at my university don't know about me, that I still like to do despite what they might think of me if they found out.

What do you think is the best feature about yourself? I want to be kind and nice to everyone, and try to help out everyone I can. I'm a terrible liar and faker too. I guess I'm pretty true to myself.

What is your favorite vacation spot? Paris, London, all of Western Europe =D (Although I've never been there!)

What do you like least about yourself? So short. Pretty insecure (my friends often tell me I underestimate myself too much)

How many pairs of shoes do you own? Too many. I'm guessing around 40-50 pairs. Only about 1/2 of them are at my dorm. I should get my boots and stuff from home so that I can wear them in the Fall/Winter seasons.



All righty, I guess that's it. I'll tag whoever wants to get tagged, meaning if you want to do this tag, you can, but if you don't, don't worry!


<3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!

Labels

Search This Blog

Followers

 
Copyright © 2010 Vitamin C Goodness, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger