My makeup brushes

/ Thursday, October 13, 2011 /
Here's something that I've been collecting for awhile now. My makeup brushes....


This is how I store them: in a bright pink mug, along with my eyeliners, lip glosses, etc.

From left to right:
1. ELF Mineral Lash & Brow Comb ($5)
2. ELF Mineral Eyeshadow brush ($5)
3. ELF Mineral Eyeshadow brush (#2)  ($5)
4. ELF Mineral Flat Eyeliner brush ($5)
5. ELF Mineral Concealer Brush ($5)
6. ELF Mineral Complexion Brush ($5)
7. ELF Professional Foundation Brush ($5)
8. ELF Studio Eyeshadow "C" brush ($3)
9. Estee Lauder Concealer Brush 5
10. Estee Lauder Eyeliner/Brow Brush 20
11. Estee Lauder Lash & Brow Comb
12. Estee Lauder Shadow Blending Brush 25

I'm not exactly sure about the Estee lauder brush prices, since my mum got them for me (Thank u mommy!)
I really like the ELF brushes because they are soft, and I especially like the mineral line because they are made out of environmentally-friendly materials and are cruelty-free. As you can tell, the majority of stuff I have is for eyes. I don't really do makeup anywhere except for my eyes during most events, except for maybe during very special events.

But yeah, those are my brushes!
<3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!

Labels

Search This Blog

Followers

 
Copyright © 2010 Vitamin C Goodness, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger