Uh oh time....

/ Monday, January 30, 2012 /
Lately, I've been getting extremely extremely congested. I'm not even sure why. I might attribute it to the materials I work with in lab, but I've worked in that lab for 1 year already and it hasn't bothered me. I would attribute it to dust in my room but my room always accumulates dust. I would attribute it to getting sick but I haven't really been getting sick.

What's wrong with me?

I constantly have to blow my nose, and my ENT is messed up. Usually it starts pretty badly during the morning when I wake up but by the time I get outside and go to classes, a few hours later it's better. It's better till night time, when I go do homework and everything. Then and there, I start sneezing and going crazy. Ugh. I have no idea what's going on.

Right now my nose has been scraped so raw that I have to use my body butter at night to moisturize it. My lips have gotten chapped, as usually in the winter, but this year it seems to go beyond layer after layer of moisturizer and Carmex.

And on top of that, I'm breaking out a lot more than I have before, since last semester's finals. And I don't even have finals right now.

I know that as the aspiring doctor, I'm supposed to know or at least try to get to the bottom of things. But right now, I'm at wits' end. So I reach out to all of you and ask: What do you think is wrong? Is it because I'm a second semester senior in university who is tired and stressed, or is it just all in my head?

Please feel free to comment, give suggestions, etc.

Thanks!

<3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!

Labels

Search This Blog

Followers

 
Copyright © 2010 Vitamin C Goodness, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger