Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque - introduction

/ Thursday, January 12, 2012 /
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/418JyWMZXUL._SS500_.jpg

After seeing this masque both at the store and in one of my friends' rooms, I finally caved in and got this. I think I will try it out for a bit and then do a review on it later.

It's sold on amazon.com for $6.15 for a full 8 oz, plus shipping.

But first....

This Mint Julep Masque has gotten a bunch of rave reviews throughout all of the interweb. What are ya'll's opinions of it? Is it useful? Worth it? Would you guys and gals think of ever trying something like this?

<3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!

Labels

Search This Blog

Followers

 
Copyright © 2010 Vitamin C Goodness, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger