My Glam Bag, January 2012

/ Tuesday, January 24, 2012 /
Hey guys and gals,

I got of a long day of classes (8 AM - 6 PM!) and have just finished up some work, and I am absolutely exhausted, but I am going to post this since I think this is a very time-sensitive post.

I decided to subscribe to My Glam after seeing some Youtube videos about it. My Glam is a subscription service that sends beauty and skincare products to customers 1X/month for $10 each month. It was founded by Michelle Phan and some of her collaborators. For more info, please click here.

There was a mix-up for bags for the month of January, so a lot of the bags were sent out late. Normally they are sent out around the 10th, but for some reason this month it wasn't so. Anyways, I have just gotten my bag, and I really wanted to show you guys it.

This was the package:

And here is the inside:

As you can see, I got a Freeman's Peel-off Cucumber Mask + Glam Bag.

Sheer Cover duo concealer in light/medium.

Shady Lady eyeshadow from theBalm.

Inside of the eyeshadow - in Shameless Shana.

Sweet Almond Mint Cleansing Conditioner from Wen, by Chaz Dean. I've heard rave reviews about it. We'll see how it is!

Here is the bag itself.

Do you see there is a stain on it, even though I didn't put it there? O.o

Here are all of the inserts and the discount codes that the bag includes. Pretty cool eh?

What's my overall reaction? Hmm... very interesting. We'll see how this goes. Should I keep on subscribing? Yes or no? Have you guys used any of these products before? If you have, were they good/bad/ok/or something else? Leave a comment below!

<3

2 comments:

{ Hannah } on: January 25, 2012 at 1:24 AM said...

I didn't know you subscribed to this! I'd really like to hear your thoughts on all those products!

{ Lucy Zhu } on: January 27, 2012 at 11:46 AM said...

@Hannah: Sure, I'll try to do reviews on them! Are you still subscribed to My Glam? Also, I'd love to hear reviews on the products you got from your December bag!

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!

Labels

Search This Blog

Followers

 
Copyright © 2010 Vitamin C Goodness, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger