Music/videos I'm liking right now...

/ Friday, February 10, 2012 /
Here are 10 music pieces/videos that I'm liking right now:

"International Love" by Pitbull, Chris Brown

"The City is Ours", Big Time Rush

"Only If", Enya

"Ridin" by Chamillionaire

An old favorite - "Stronger", Britney Spears

"Moon Girl" by Inna

From the popular YT series - "s&^t broke college students say"

From the popular YT series - "s&^t Asian Dads say"
(Reminds me of how different my dad is from the stereotypical Asian dad.... ^_^)

"Shake It Up" MV on Good Morning America by the Shake It Up Cast/Crew

"Say It Right" - Nelly Furtado

Happy Friday Everyone! <3

2 comments:

{ Alex Elkins } on: February 10, 2012 at 9:46 PM said...

HAHAHA I was dying laughing: "No boyfriend till you marry!" Great picks!

{ Lucy Zhu } on: February 11, 2012 at 9:08 AM said...

Thanks! Yeah, I died laughing at all of those things in the Asian dads YT video. Happy Saturday!

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!

Labels

Search This Blog

Followers

 
Copyright © 2010 Vitamin C Goodness, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger