Bumble and Bumble Creme De Coco Masque Review

/ Sunday, February 12, 2012 /
Bumble and Bumble Creme De Coco Masque 5 oz.
http://www.amazon.com/Creme-Masque-Unisex-Bumble-Ounce/dp/B001CRVFWM


Recently, my mom gave me a sample of Bumble and bumble's Creme de Coco Masque. When I first put this product on, I felt as if I was coating my hair in chocolate. Pure milk chocolate. I know, it sounds kind of weird, but it actually felt really really nice. The inside material is actually a white thick, opaque goo that you can just meld onto your hair, kind of like molding wax, except much less viscous. I was able to spread it to the roots of my hair and let it sit for about 10 minutes (it says "7 minutes or more" on the instructions but I just let it be).

Afterwards, I just rinsed out my hair.

How was it afterwards? Well, it felt very nice. My hair smelled very nice and felt nice as well. It wasn't anything remarkable - it didn't really super-smooth out my hair or anything, but it was decent.

This stuff is sold at Sephora for $27 for 5 oz.

Would I actually purchase this? No! I don't have $27 to shell out for something that I don't think is remarkably interesting like this. Oh well.

What hair masks do you guys recommend? Are there any that stand out in your mind? Have you ever tried this product? If so, how did you find it? Leave a comment!

<3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!

Labels

Search This Blog

Followers

 
Copyright © 2010 Vitamin C Goodness, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger