DDF's Wrinkle Resist Plus Pore Minimizer Moisturizing Serum Review

/ Thursday, February 23, 2012 /

I recently received a sample of Doctor's Dermatologic Formula's Wrinkle Resist Plus Pore Minimizer Moisturizing Serum  (Gee what a mouthful!) from my mother when she took a trip to Sephora. The formula states that it is supposed to minimize the appearance of fine lines and reduce pores, as well as increase the skin's surface renewal rate.

Now, tell you the truth, I don't have that many wrinkles. Right now, I am 21 years old, and yet still (to most people) look like a 17 or 18-year old. However, I decided to still try this.

When I first put it on, it felt like a light face cream. It was not like one of those liquidy facial serums that you often find in health stores. Instead, it was just a light cream. It actually felt very fine and useful.

Nevertheless, when I put it on that night, I just used it as a night cream for my face.

The next morning, though, I didn't find any pore minimization or decrease in wrinkling. Hmm.

Tell you the truth, this product is probably not meant for someone like me. It is probably meant for someone a bit older, perhaps in their late 30s and 40s, and also for people with large pores. I do have large pores around my nose (due to all of the acne and stuff), but the thing is that on the rest of my face, I am ok.

This retails for $85 at Sephora.

Would I purchase this product for realz? Probably not, at least at this stage in my life. I don't really need these types of products, at least yet, and when I do need them, I'll probably buy them (pending I can afford them).

Do you guys and gals buy pore-minimizing and wrinkle-reducing products? If so, what do you think of them? Leave a comment!

<3

Source: 1

1 comments:

{ Unknown } on: January 12, 2013 at 2:38 AM said...

There's vitamin A in it to help collagen production to minimize my pore size...they are less visible but it probably takes up time...When I use it in the night, the other morning, I can see less oil production on my face. what causes large pores

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!

Labels

Search This Blog

Followers

 
Copyright © 2010 Vitamin C Goodness, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger