19 Questions Tag

/ Tuesday, May 7, 2013 /



The Questions:

1) Where were you born?
In a hospital.

2) Were you named after someone?
Yup! I was named after the smartest girl in a Chinese-English class.

3) When was the last time you cried?
At the time I answered this question... today.

4) Do you have any kids?
Nope!

5) If you were another person, would you be friends with you?
Hmm... I would hope so. I tend to be a very loyal and supportive person (at least I think). Then again, 
I can also be pretty huggy-clingy.

6) Do you have any pets?
Not currently. During college I had a couple of salamanders.

7) Do you use sarcasm?
Yes. Especially if I am tired.

8) Would you bungie jump?
Of course! Why not be adventurous?

9) What is your favorite cereal?
I don't really have one. I don't eat cereal... oatmeal maybe? 

10) What is your eye color?
Brown

11) Scary movies or happy endings?
Of course happy endings!

12) Do you have any brothers or sisters?
Mmm-hmm! Guess...

13) Computer or TV?
Computer hands down.

14) What is the first thing you notice about a person?
A lot of things can be gathered about a person within the first few seconds one meets another. The human eyes naturally go toward the face. If the person is far away, perhaps the silhouette of the body.

15) Favorite smell?
Fruits and flirty flowers.

16) Furthest you've been away from home?
Hmm... define home. If China, then probably most of my life. If the US (TX), then perhaps when I visit China.

17) Do you have any special talents?
I can do the splits =D

18) Do you have any hobbies?
Making 3D DIY projects, drawing, writing, blogging, dancing

19) I only had 18 questions, so adding my own to make it 19... Are you in love?
That is for me to know and you to find out ;P

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!

Labels

Search This Blog

Followers

 
Copyright © 2010 Vitamin C Goodness, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger