Tag! Get your freak on!

/ Wednesday, November 30, 2011 /
Questions
#1. What's a nickname only your family calls you?

The character "treasure" in Chinese.

#2. What's a weird habit of yours?

I will randomly braid my hair in class, whenever, when I'm waiting on the bus, when I'm listening to someone, when I'm talking, etc.

#3. Do you have any weird phobias?

Fear of giant pizzas attacking! (nightmare)
#4. What's a song you secretly LOVE to blast & belt out when you're alone?

Skrillex. All dubstep. All Eurodance and House. Lady Gaga songs. Anything with a very solid beat.

#5. What's one of your biggest pet peeves?

Leaving toothpaste in the sink. Walking into wet bathroom floors with socks on. Being in really cold rooms for a long time. Touching doorknobs only to realize they're crusted with stuff (e.g. food).

#6. What's one of your nervous habits?

I will twist myself into a human pretzel whenever I talk about uncomfortable issues.

#7. What side of the bed do you sleep on?

I can't really tell - my bed is a twin XL.


#8. What was your first stuffed animal && it's name?

It was a stuffed pink rabbit, from what I remember. I think its name was Miss Mayli or Miss Baby.

#9. What's the drink you ALWAYS order at starbucks?
Mocha frappe, skim milk.


#10. What's the beauty rule you preach.. but never ACTUALLY practice?
Use your makeup brushes lightly! 

#11. Which way do you face in the shower?

Towards the showerhead (I never really thought about this before).


#12. Do you have any 'weird' body 'skills'?
I can literally put my foot in my mouth. When I was a baby, while other kids would suck their thumbs, I would suck my toes.

#13. What's your favorite 'comfort food'/food thats 'bad' but you love to eat it anyways?

Hot cheetos. Dark chocolate.


#14. What's a phrase or exclamation you always say?
Ai ya!


#15. Time to sleep- what are you ACTUALLY wearing?
Loose t-shirt or long-sleeve shirt, gym shorts or sweatpants (during winter).

2 comments:

{ Alex Elkins } on: November 29, 2011 at 10:28 PM said...

I love reading these tags!! Have you tried the 'Chinese Tag' yet? That's a really fun one as well :) Here are the questions in case you'd like to do it!
Which part of China are you from?
Do you have pressure to get straight A's in school?
Do you fit into any Asian stereotypes?
Rice or Chow Mein?
Is your future partner going to be Chinese too?
Do you speak Chinese?

Hope you do this tag! It seems fun! I just wish they had these tags for other Asians too :(

{ Lucy Zhu } on: November 30, 2011 at 8:31 AM said...

Thx Alex! I'll def look into it =D

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!

Labels

Search This Blog

Followers

 
Copyright © 2010 Vitamin C Goodness, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger