Fruitopia hair serum review

/ Friday, November 18, 2011 /



I bought this hair serum (fruitopia silk & shine anti-frizz serum) from CVS for $5 awhile back. I've been wanting to review it for awhile but I never got the time... oh the woes of a college student :(

Anyways.... here we go!

What is this product for? It's to, obviously, make your hair sleek and shiny. It's supposed to prevent frizzing. What's interesting is that it also has a sunscreen protectant to protect against UV rays. Or so the packaging says.

So thus, what I do to use it is that I will pump out about a dime to a quarter of the product into my hand, rub it in my hand, and massage it into my hair. All parts of my hair, especially my roots.

The results? Well, I'll tell you this. My hair has become a bit more tame since before I started using it. By tame, I mean it's become slightly flatter, although that's not necessarily a bad thing for me?

Also, it definitely smells really good. The smell is very fruity and kind of reminds me of Garnier Fructis's smell. I do like the fact that it has UV protectant, although I don't know how much use that has in the long run on the hair....

Would I repurchase this? I dunno. Although I can definitely say that I've used it about 2-3X/week for the past 1.5 months, and I've barely used even 1/8 of it. This means, that if my super-tired brain can do calculations properly, I could use this little pump bottle for an entire year - the product will last me a year. A year for $5? I think it's worth a try at least. What I will say is that after this product, I am now more interested in hair serums, and am thinking of trying others after this one is done.

What do you guys and girls think of hair serums? Any brands you'd suggest me to try? Leave a comment!

<3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!

Labels

Search This Blog

Followers

 
Copyright © 2010 Vitamin C Goodness, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger