Goals for life/petty things/weird things!

/ Wednesday, November 16, 2011 /
1. Solve a rubix cube
2. Learn to knit, sew, crochet
3. Learn to iron clothing
4. Learn to grill
5. Visit the Eiffel Tower and go to the top
6. Go to the forests of Washington and see what Twilight's scenes were really like
7. Attend to a chocolate convention and try lots of new chocolates
8. Dive in the Great Barrier Reef off of the coast of Australia
9. Go to Antarctica, get surrounded by a bunch of Emperor Penguins (which are about as tall as I am)
10. Pet a seal
11. Own a labradoodle or golden doodle
12. Grow my hair out long and soft (I cut it really short this past summer)
13. Be able to wear 3'' high heels for 4 hrs straight w/o pain
14. Make a snow angel
15. Go cow tipping
16. Learn a 4th language
17. Visit Japan
18. Visit Spain
19. Learn to do french nails well
20. Read more of V.C. Andrews's books (very controversial author)
21. Go skydiving
22. Go bungee jumping
23. Ride in a helicopter
24. Fly around the world in 48 hours
25. Fly on first class
26. Fall asleep in a bathtub
27. Have a 12-hour chick flick movie marathon
28. Fly on the wings of a giant eagle or condor (just like in Avatar)
29. See an actual solar eclipse or lunar eclipse with my own eyes, rather than on a TV or laptop screen
30. Visit my 3rd grade teacher and tell him how he changed my life (a lot of the things I learned then I still remember now!! We were learning 5th, 6th grade history and science then, and getting the workload of the 6th grade. Wow!)

Anyways, those are some of the things that I want to do before I.... well, just go meet my maker. Of course some of them are ridiculous. What giant eagle or condor would let me fly on it? Lolz.

<3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!

Labels

Search This Blog

Followers

 
Copyright © 2010 Vitamin C Goodness, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger