Nail polish remover review

/ Wednesday, November 23, 2011 /
Hey guys,

I feel like people often do reviews of nail polish, but not actually of the remover. So here's one that I'm currently using:


It's the Target line of StudioTools nail polish remover, acetone-free. I'm really glad it doesn't have acetone but I'm pretty sure the ingredient that is replacing that has to be just as corrosive in order to get the job done.

I've got to say that it does the job well. It was a professional size, and was $2.50, relatively cheap. It does the job better than just about any other acetone-free nail polish remover I've used.

I want you guys to notice something:

I don't know if you can see, but there is actually an expiration date! Nail polish remover actually also has an expiration date, and expires, despite what people say.

Anyways, will this be a repo? Probably!

<3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!

Labels

Search This Blog

Followers

 
Copyright © 2010 Vitamin C Goodness, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger