Garnier Fructis Heat Protectant Review

/ Friday, November 18, 2011 /

I bought the Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Flat Iron Perfector awhile back from CVS for about $5. Heat protectant is good for spraying your hair before you iron it, to protect it from the heat given off by the iron. (Lolz, sorry for the repetition, right now it's the middle of the last wave of midterms before finals, and I'm really tired)

I don't really often iron my hair, but when I do, I notice that my hair basically becomes "paralyzed straight." Meaning, normally, my hair is pretty straight (stereotypical asian hair), but when I iron it, it becomes "super straight." I usually only iron my hair for special occasions, or if I'm just having a bad hair day....

How I use it: holding the spray bottle about 1/2 foot away from my hair, I spray it on all parts of my hair. A lot of sprays....

Effect: So far, I haven't noticed much of a difference, except that perhaps my hair is less dry after I iron it than before, when I didn't use it. And definitely it makes my hair smell nice. Kind of like the Fruitopia Silk & Shine anti-frizz serum, but the smell is a bit stronger.

Final thoughts? Would this be a repurchase? Perhaps in the distant future. Right now I want to focus on finishing this bottle, and then trying the Tresemme heat protectant. I've heard really good reviews about that one. What are your thoughts on the theory behind heat protectant and how well they work in general? Do they work for you? What brands have you tried and liked/disliked? Leave a comment below!

<3


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!

Labels

Search This Blog

Followers

 
Copyright © 2010 Vitamin C Goodness, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger