Boba, pt 3

/ Sunday, November 13, 2011 /
Today I got some boba... even though it is getting chillier, I live in the deep south so it really doesn't ever truly get COLD, per-say, especially compared to the NE US and other parts of the countries where my friends from HS are living in.

I got some Mango-Green tea boba today.

It was very delicious. The only problem was that the boba balls were tiny!!!


Look at that!

It definitely was the first time I had tried boba with tiny balls. Sure it was kinda cool. However, I was very careful because I was afraid I would choke on the little balls.. the big boba balls are easier to get because they are chewy, and (in my opinion) have a smaller chance of getting choked on.

Interesting lid.

Have a great day everyone!
<3

1 comments:

{ Alex Elkins } on: November 30, 2011 at 9:28 PM said...

I am so thirsty now 0_0

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!

Labels

Search This Blog

Followers

 
Copyright © 2010 Vitamin C Goodness, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger