Would you rather tag: Part 2

/ Monday, August 12, 2013 /
1. Would you rather lose all your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks and lip glosses, or lose all of your palettes and eye shadows?

All of my palettes and eyeshadows. The basics are the mascaras, eyeliners, and lip glosses fo sho.

2. Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again?

Chop off all of my hair. The thought of having hair that trails beyond my height....

3. Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?

Corals - for warm-toned skins.

4. If you had £1000 to spend, would you rather buy clothes or makeup?

I think 1,000 pounds is about $1500. I'd spend it, well, frankly, first on medical school. Perhaps $1000 on medical school. Then $300 on clothes, and $200 on skincare products and perhaps some makeup.

5. Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner or eyeliner as lipstick?-

This is weird. Probably eyeliner as lipstick.

6. Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora?

Sephora hands down. More than 1 brand to choose from.

7. Would you rather only use one eye shadow color or one lip color for the rest of your life?

One lip color. I'm not that picky about lip color. Just neutral is ok.

8. Would you rather wear winter clothes in the summer or summer clothes in winter?

Lolz, in Houston, summer is winter and winter is summer. Frankly I don't think it matters.

9. Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year round?

Bright nails. I just look Goth in dark nails (believe me, I've tried)

10. Would you rather give up your favorite lip product or your favorite eye product?

Lip. There are a ton of lip products and I haven't even expanded into that line. But I still like my MUFE waterproof eyeliners.

11. Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a ponytail or a messy bun?

Ponytail. I don't like messy.

12. Would you rather never be able to paint your nails again or never use lip gloss?

Paint my nails. Honestly they're just an accessory that take for me to do right.

13. Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all or Sharpie them in everyday?

Sharpie them in! Lolz.

14. Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish?

Nail polish fo sho

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!

Labels

Search This Blog

Followers

 
Copyright © 2010 Vitamin C Goodness, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger