Beauty Blogger/Skincare Blogger "Guru" Tag

/ Friday, August 2, 2013 /
 



 QUESTIONS: 
1.How many hours a week do you spend writing posts?

Usually ~2 hours. or 1 hr.

2. Are you a spender or a saver?

It depends - if it's something I really need, like skincare product, then spend. If it's less necessary, definitely save.

3. When is it easiest for you to write posts?

It depends on when I get an idea for a post or usually when I finish a product and have a definite opinion about it. 

Or after I read a schlew of articles from somewhere and learn more about stuff.

Especially when there isn't too much work to do in school! (Block breaks)

4.What makes sitting and writing these posts comfortable for you?

Listening to music and having an idea, I guess?

5.What's your worst makeup/ hair habit?

Probably not getting enough sleep, although that seems to be more of a general thing. Perhaps rushing with my makeup and skincare - just slathering on the sunscreen, then not waiting, and then just rather forcefully putting on concealer, makeup, etc.

6. One quote that you wish the world would live by?

Actually there are several quotes.
To med school: "Stop being so frikin' competitive! It doesn't need to be a competition like this. We need to work together to save people. And people need to be more humble. Seriously."

To life: "It isn't meant to be this hard."


“I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.” 
― Marilyn Monroe



7. How long do you spend getting ready everyday?

Depends. If I'm in a hurry, 10-15 min, and that includes making breakfast (but not eating it). If I have more time, 30 min.

8. Your favourite blog post on another blog?

I don't have a really favorite blog post, but more like a blog post series. It's John Su's series on inorganic vs organic sunscreens.

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5


9. A blogger that you subscribe to who deserves more subscribers than he/she has?

John Su on TripleHelixian! He is an awesome writer who aspires to be a dermatologist. He's amazing.

10.One thing your excited about this year year?

A fresh new start so that I can work hard, and succeed, move forward, with my faith, my studies, being a better person, everything.

11.Your most awkward writing moment?

Hmm... Most awkward might be when I was writing during a break in class and a boy came up to me and sarcastically started asking if I had a "beauty blog". I felt kind of embarrassed, due to the tone he conveyed his message in.

12.How long does it take you to prep for a post?

I don't really know... none really. Sometimes I'll jot down ideas but for the most part I just think of them randomly. Or if I have a product review I just do it then and there.

13. Are you wearing pants(jeans/skirt) right now or are you actually wearing pajama bottoms? 

Gym shorts and a tank top?

14.What are you most proud of in your life?

Perhaps for trying to be a better Christian, trying to be a better person, trying to work hard, knowing that I fail but trying to correct myself, trying to improve myself. That's more of my mantra though, not about my overweening pride (aka "hubris") in general.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!

Labels

Search This Blog

Followers

 
Copyright © 2010 Vitamin C Goodness, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger