Review: Urban Decay's 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencils in Dime and Baked

/ Saturday, January 12, 2013 /
I got these two pencils from a sale on Hautelook.com. They were on sale for only $2 each. What a steal! Clearance price for high-end makeup!

I normally don't do makeup reviews (I'm not a makeup guru or anything) but I just thought I'd share this with you all.

Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil - Dime (1.2g)
Dime
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil - Baked (1.2g)
Baked

Swatches:


Pros (of both):
  • Very pigmented
  • Great for waterline (I've been using these for about a year now)
  • A little goes a long way (I've been using these pencils just about every day for the last year, and have barely used an inch of each!)
  • Lasts a long time (can last for 8+ hours on my eyes and not smudge or fade)
  • Very creamy - glide on very well
  • UD is a cruelty-free brand
Cons (of both):
  • Price (normally they retail for $18 each)
Would I buy these again? During sales, and during UD sales, definitely. These are very much worth the price.


Sources: 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!

Labels

Search This Blog

Followers

 
Copyright © 2010 Vitamin C Goodness, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger