Review: Clinique 3-Step Formula

/ Thursday, January 24, 2013 /
 Review: Clinique 3-Step Formula


I got a sample of these three from a Sephora order awhile ago.

Just going to post some mini-reviews.


1. Liquid Facial Soap - Oily: Skin types 3, 4 - $16, 6.7 oz



Pros:

  • Definitely cleansed my face (oily-combination skin)
Cons:
  • Was very drying on my skin
  • Price - very pricey
  • Was a weird texture - I've never had really a "liquid facial soap" before - it's always been bar, cream, gel, etc. Guess I just have to get used to it.


2. Clarifying Lotion 3 - $12.50 for 6.7 oz

Pros:

  • Didn't really have any? Didn't see/feel any differences with and without the toner
Cons:
  • Price


3. Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel - $36 for 6.7 oz


Pros:

  • Very moisturizing without clogging my pores
  • Very soothing
  • Very easily absorbed by my skin
  • Definitely helped my skin feel better
  • Has a pump, which makes it easier to prevent germs from getting into than Clinique's Moisture Surge moisturizer (jar packaging)
Cons:
  • Price

Overall, what do I think? Well, I think the product that was most worth it was the lotion. Definitely saw results. I don't think I'll buy any of the 3 - so expensive as of this point in my life (med student). I don't think the toner really did anything, although the soap did seem to work (but was drying).

Sources: 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!

Labels

Search This Blog

Followers

 
Copyright © 2010 Vitamin C Goodness, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger