Review: Up & Up Blackhead Facial Scrub w/ 2% Salicylic Acid

/ Wednesday, January 2, 2013 /
 

This is compared to Clean & Clear Blackhead Clearing Scrub - except Target brand. 5 oz, $3.50.

I bought this product thinking it would be pretty good. Boy was I wrong.

(I couldn't find a list of ingredients - I don't have the tube anymore, but it's very similar to the Clean & Clear Blackhead scrub with 2% salicylic acid, I believe)

Pros:
-Low cost

Cons:
-Did not get rid of my blackheads, even after 1 month of use
-Left a nasty layer of "stuff" - thickened white substance, even after washing, that I had to physically scrape off of my skin
-Made me even break out along my chin

Overall, would I repurchase this? Of course not! I give this product 1 out of 5 for the price, but nothing else. Sorry - failed product for me.

Source: 1

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!

Labels

Search This Blog

Followers

 
Copyright © 2010 Vitamin C Goodness, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger