Review: Urban Decay's 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencils in Radium, Ransom, and Junkie

/ Tuesday, January 8, 2013 /
I got these recently from a purchase made on Sephora.com. I split the purchase with a friend: I got radium, ransom, and junkie, while she got Perversion and Woodstock.

Radium Swatches:


Ransom Swatches:


Junkie Swatches:


Lemme tell you, here we go!

Pros: (all 3):

  • Very smooth, strong color
  • So creamy- glides on so well
  • Very permanent - does not smear or smudge for about at least 8 hrs (although it came off of my eyelids a bit after that)
  • Easy to sharpen
  • Very intense color
  • UD is a cruelty-free brand
Cons (all 3):
  • Pretty expensive (the set of 5 eyeliners in travel size came to about $34, while each of these eyeliners individually sells for $18)
Con of Ransom: Isn't as easy to glide on as the other two; I have to go over the color several times before it will stick on as dark as the other two.

Would I buy the full-sized version of these products? Since I have a Sephora gift card, yes. And also, if there is a sale, yes. I think these are worth the splurge.


Sources: 1 / 2 / 3 / 4

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!

Labels

Search This Blog

Followers

 
Copyright © 2010 Vitamin C Goodness, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger