Apologies

/ Friday, June 1, 2012 /
Hey guys and gals,

I really want to apologize for my recent lack of posts. I recently had surgery and am at home, recovering. I will attempt to update more frequently, and put out more blog posts, but please forgive me if I cannot!

Random recent facts:
1. I just recently knitted a 6-foot scarf (in a perhaps futile effort to increase the agility of my hands to prep for all surgical-ly things to come).
2. Hot wing sauce has become quite awesome.
3. Have not really worn makeup in the last 3 weeks (due to the surgery and everything afterwards).
4. Still break out occasionally on my chin, and other parts of my face, during random moments of time.

I will leave you guys and gals with a few songs that I really like/recently discovered/are old favorites. Rock on everyone!

<3

"Call Me Maybe" - Carly Rae Jensen

"Too Close" - Alex Clare

"Savin' Me" - Nickelback

"Two Hearts Together" - Neimer


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!

Labels

Search This Blog

Followers

 
Copyright © 2010 Vitamin C Goodness, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger