The Sunscreen Project, Part 4

/ Friday, April 6, 2012 /
Review: Pur~lisse Essential Daily Moisturizer SPF 30

 

I got this moisturizer (sunscreen, since it has SPF) from my March MyGlam bag.

The active ingredients are:
Avobenzone 2.00% / Homosalate 8.00% / Octinoxate 7.50% / Octisalate 5.00% / Oxybenzone 5.00%

When I first got this product, I was thinking, hmm, perhaps this might be nice, since it's something recommended by Michelle Phan and her crew from MyGlam.

Hmm... and perhaps it was?

When I first put on this product, I was quite surprised. This SPF did not really feel greasy at all. In fact, it felt quite nice. I put it on first thing in the morning, before I put on any makeup, and it felt after 10 min that it was not there at all. In fact, it felt like quite a nice moisturizer that was not greasy AT ALL.

I was quite pleasantly surprised.

This SPF moisturizer continued to be quite nice throughout the entire day. It was not hard to remove at all - just a quick rinse with my Clean & Clear Morning Burst face wash, and that was it!

Pros:
-Has Avobenzone, which protects against the entire spectrum of UVA rays
-Is not greasy
-Can be used under makeup
-Has SPF 30, which is pretty standard SPF

Cons:
-Price! On Dermstore.com, it costs $44 for 1.7 oz. That's super expensive.

Overall, do I like it? Yes, but the problem is that the price is too much of a problem for me to purchase the full product. Sorry, it's not on my "good" sunscreen list, or rather, my list of sunscreens that I would actually purchase.

Source: 1


Past posts:
Part 1: Introduction
Part 2: Vanicream SPF 30
Part 3: Solbar Avo SPF 32

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!

Labels

Search This Blog

Followers

 
Copyright © 2010 Vitamin C Goodness, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger