Daily makeup products used

/ Thursday, April 19, 2012 /

Here are the products that I use on a daily basis for my own makeup application. I'm not going to put on any tutorials because I'm not a skilled makeup artist, I'm still working on my technique, and I don't want to be a hypocrite and say that I know how to do makeup perfectly when I don't.

Face:

Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisturizer, SPF 15 ($11)

Oil-Free Moisture SPF 15
ELF Complexion Perfection powder, $3


Eyes:
Murad Eye Lift Perfector, $35 (I got mine from MyGlam)


Maybelline Dream Mousse Concealer, Cream, Light 4-5 (discontinued but you can get on Ebay or Amazon for ~$6)
Eyes:
DIY eyelid primer (1:1 body butter:concealer)


For eyeshadow:

Bronzer and brow powder shades on ELF 27-piece makeup palette ($15)

Prestige Perfectly Matte translucent powder in Honey (from UK, ~$7)

Covergirl 1-shade Eye Enhancers in Pink Chiffon, $3.50


Eyeliner:

Urban Decay Eyeliners in Radium, Ransom, Junkie (in 5-piece travel set, $34)
(below: are the green, blue, and purple ones)



Also, for waterline, Urban Decay Baked Eyeliner (now discontinued, was $18, but I got it on sale on Hautelook for ~$5):


Brow powder: Same brow powder from ELF 27-piece palette

Curl my eyelashes w/ ELF's Mechanical Eyelash Curler, $1

Mascara: Maybelline the Colossal Volume Express, Classic Black, Waterproof, ~$7

So there you go. In total? For full prices, around $140. For the price I got for these, ~$60. That's about 60% in savings. Pretty cool huh?

<3

Sources: 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!

Labels

Search This Blog

Followers

 
Copyright © 2010 Vitamin C Goodness, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger