25 Questions Tag...

/ Tuesday, April 3, 2012 /
Note: I actually wrote this at the end of January but I totally forgot about it O.o So here it is!


1. Do YOU HAVE ANY PETS?


I have a pet salamander... yeah, I know that's kinda different from your average pet.



2. NAME 3 THINGS THAT ARE PHYSICALLY CLOSE TO YOU.
1. iPod

2. Pen, pencils cup holder
3. Water bottle



3. WHAT'S THE WEATHER LIKE RIGHT NOW?
Clear, cool, breezy



4. DO YOU DRIVE? IF SO, HAVE YOU CRASHED?
Yes, I do drive, but I've never crashed.


5. WHAT TIME DID YOU WAKE UP THIS MORNING?
6:45 AM.



6. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU SHOWERED?
Last night



7. WHAT WAS THE LAST MOVIE YOU SAW?
"Temple Grandin" movie by HBO



8. WHAT DOES YOUR LAST TEXT MESSAGE SAY?
"I was in ecology lab!" for a lab meeting

9. WHAT'S YOUR RINGTONE?

Pachebel's Canon in D

10. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN TO A DIFFERENT COUNTRY?

Yes, I've gone to China before

11. DO YOU LIKE SUSHI?

Yes, I love sushi! I love the dragon rolls especially.

12. WHERE DO YOU BUY YOUR GROCERIES?

All the usual grocery stores. Kroger, Super Target, Randalls. HEB

13. HAVE YOU EVER TAKEN MEDICATION TO HELP YOU FALL ASLEEP FASTER?

When I'm sick, I've used tylenol, benadryl, nyquil

14. HOW MANY SIBLINGS DO YOU HAVE?

One - a little brother

15. DO YOU HAVE A DESKTOP OR A LAPTOP?

A laptop (PC)

16. HOW OLD WILL YOU BE TURNING ON YOUR NEXT BIRTHDAY?

22

17. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS OR GLASSES?

I usually wear clear contact lenses, optometrist prescribed Acuvue Oasys with Hydraclear. I do have prescription glasses, which I wear when my eyes are really tired. My prescription hasn't changed for the last 3 years (yay my vision has finally settled!)

18. DO YOU COLOR YOUR HAIR?

No, never. I prefer keeping my hair as its natural color (dark brown).

19. TELL ME SOMETHING YOU'RE PLANNING TO DO TODAY.

Go to lab, work on homework, meet with advisor.

20. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?

When I watched "Aftershock" - a Chinese film about the 1976 Tangshan Earthquake. It was so sad.

21. WHAT IS YOUR PERFECT PIZZA TOPPING?

Supreme, or just sausage.

22. DO YOU PREFER HAMBURGERS OR CHEESEBURGERS?

Neither - I don't like them. I like turkey burgers, or if neither of those are present, then veggie burgers. Or just a chicken sandwich.

23. HAVE YOU PULLED AN ALL NIGHTER?

Yes, during times where I had exams and papers and lab practicals lined up back-to-back, etc.

24. WHAT IS YOUR EYE COLOR?

Dark brown

25. CAN YOU TASTE THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN PEPSI & COKE?

Yes!! And I love coke so much better :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!

Labels

Search This Blog

Followers

 
Copyright © 2010 Vitamin C Goodness, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger