40 Beauty Questions Tag

/ Wednesday, April 18, 2012 /

SKINCARE -


How many times do you wash your face daily?
Three times for sure. Once in the morning, and 2x in the shower at night.


What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo) 
combination sensitive


What is your current facial wash?
1) Clean & Clear Morning Burst
2) Origins Checks & Balances
3) Clean & Clear Finishes Even Tone Cleanser


Do you exfoliate? 
Yes, most definitely, but I don't do it everyday. Right now I use Clean & Clear's Blackhead Eraser scrub, as well as my DIY aspirin toner.


What brand do you use?
Clean & Clear (+ DIY generic)


What moisturizer do you use?
1) Origins A Perfect World
2) Clinique's Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief
3) Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisturizer, SPF 15


Do you have freckles? 
Yup, on my cheeks. I don't like them at all.


Do you use eye cream? 
Yup, every night. I use the one from Yes to Carrots.


Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
Yes, although it's a lot better than it used to be. I get a few pimples every once in awhile.


Did you ever have to use Pro-activ? 
Nope. And hopefully don't intend/need to.


MAKE-UP


What foundation do you use? 
None


How about concealer? 
Maybelline's Dream Mousse Concealer, in Cream Light 4-5 (discontinued, but you can still get on Amazon and Ebay)


Do you know your undertone color?
I am NC30, or one or two shades lighter during the winter. I have yellow undertones and have warm skin. Very similar to a lot of the East Asian YT gurus (e.g. Xteener, Cydangie, Jackie Chu, etc)


What do you think of fake eyelashes?
I don't like them. I'm actually kind of afraid of them... I want to use makeup to enhance my natural look and nothing else. Unless if it's an art project.


Did you know that you are supposed to change your mascara every 3 months? 
Yes. I change it and throw it out regularly.


What brand of mascara do you use?
Currently: Maybelline Colossal Volume Express Waterproof in Classic Black


Sephora or MAC? 
Sephora fo sho


Do you have a MAC Pro-card? 
Nope. I've actually never bought a MAC product before.


What makeup tools do you use in make up application? 
Brushes, Q-tips for removal, eyelash curler


Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes? 
Always. I like using either my DIY primer, or Too Faced Shadow Insurance


For the face? 
Nope. I don't even put on face makeup (no foundation, bronzer, blush, etc) I do use a concealer for my undereye circles, but I don't think that really counts.


What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)?
I really like all of the brown to beige neutrals. They're very versatile and natural.


Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner? 
Pencil. I'm not very good at using liquid eyeliner, and haven't found one that I like yet.


How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil? 
Rarely.


What do you think of pigment eyeshadows? 
They're all right, but they're kind of messy to work with.


Do you use mineral makeup? 
Nope. I don't like the use of the words "natural" versus "artificial" in the first place - after all, everything is made from chemicals! Thus, I just use stuff that gets good reviews, and also look at things that I'm not sensitive to.


What is your favorite lipstick?
I really like Maybelline's ColorSensational lipsticks. The nude ones, or the light frosted ones.


How about lipgloss? 
Estee Lauder's High Gloss, Clinique's Lip Glosses, ELF Hypershine Glosses. I also like using Carmex as a lip balm.


What is your favorite blush to use? 
Once again, I don't really use any blush.


Do you buy your makeup on ebay? 
Nope.


Do you like drugstore makeup? 
Definitely. Especially since it's affordable.


Do you go to CCO's? (cosmetic company outlets) 
whuuuttt??


Did you ever consider taking make-up classes? 
Maybe, actually, so that I actually understand the science behind it. But YT has taught me a lot.


Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?
Sometimes, if I am extremely tired.


Name a makeup crime that you hate? 
Overplucked eyebrows.


Do you like colorful shades of makeup (lipstick,eyeshadow) or neutral ones? 
Neutrals. After all, those are the ones that are of most use to me.


Which celebrity always has great make up?
Natalie Portman, Vanessa Hudgens


If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item, what would you use? 
Mascara, eyeliner, or concealer.


Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?
Yes.


Do you think you look good even without any makeup on? 
I think I look decent, but I think I look more professional with it. People have mistaken me for much younger without it (one time one of my brother's friends said that I looked like his fraternal twin, but he's actually almost a decade younger than I am!)


In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line?
Drugstore: Maybelline
High-end: Clinique


What do you think of Makeup?? 
It is a beautiful form of art, a type of painting art, where the canvas is the face and the portrait is the limit of your imagination.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!

Labels

Search This Blog

Followers

 
Copyright © 2010 Vitamin C Goodness, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger