The Seven Sins of Beauty Tag

/ Wednesday, March 21, 2012 /
 

This is a tag from Jen from frmheadtotoe. I think it's pretty interesting to just think about after all of the products that have been invented out in the world and everything.

1. GREED: What is your most inexpensive beauty item? What is your most expensive?
The cheapest is probably my ELF eyelash curler, for $1, as well as some of my eyeliners from Wet N' Wild. The most expensive would probably be my Clinique Moisture Surge Gel Extended Thirst Relief Moisturizer. It retails for ~$50 for 2.5 oz!!!

2. WRATH: What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with? What product has been the hardest to get?
Love/hate relationship: Probably mascaras. I've always had a problem with getting used to new mascaras and their different formulations, understanding how to apply them properly without getting panda eyes, etc. On the other hand, when I DO get it right, it makes my eyes stand out so much more!

Hardest to get: Maybelline's Dream Mousse Concealers. They were discontinued but I still like using them. I have to get them now on Ebay and Amazon, and even those are running out...

3. GLUTTONY: What are your most delicious beauty products?
Probably my ELF hypershine lipglosses. They smell like bubblegum, and taste all right too!

4. SLOTH: What beauty product do you neglect, due to laziness?
Bronzer, blush, foundation, powder. Lolz, basically almost all face products.

5. PRIDE: What beauty product gives you the most self confidence?
Probably, by default, concealer, because it hides my ultra-dark eye circles.

6. LUST: What attributes do you find most attractive in the opposite sex?
Oh my goodness, if my bf were reading this.... well, he probably is so whatevs.

Here goes nothing. (or something? hmm...)
a. Intelligence - must be intelligent enough to have conversations about worldly topics, discuss abstract concepts and ideas
b. Adventure - must be open to doing adventurous things, be open to trying new things
c. Kindness, niceness - must be a nice person
d. Generosity - must not be a stingy person
e. Maturity - must be a mature person, be mature about handling situations
f. Sense of humor - know when to have a good laugh, crack a good joke
g. Height - must be taller than me (which is easy, since I'm 5' 2'')
h. No tattoos
i. Must be clean-shaven
j. Take care of oneself - clean oneself properly
k. Down-to-earth - knows when to be sane and when to behave properly, maturely, understands the ultimate end goal.

Sorry that was SOO much! Hope it didn't bother ya'll too much :'(

7. ENVY: What items would you most like to receive as a gift? 
Beauty-wise: high-end skincare products (e.g. facial cleansers, moisturizers, eye creams, etc). But truthfully, I would want to pick them out myself, so probably a gift card to Sephora or something to get them.

Non-beauty-wise: What do all girls want? Romantic things. Google any "gifts girls want" or whatever. It sounds so stereotypical but it actually may be kinda true. Lolz.

Source: 1

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!

Labels

Search This Blog

Followers

 
Copyright © 2010 Vitamin C Goodness, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger