Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette Launch!

/ Thursday, December 1, 2011 /
Like the rest of the beauty community, I am super excited that Urban Decay just launched its Naked 2 Palette today. I don't own the original Naked Palette, but I tried it once at Sephora. It was absolutely awesome! I bet the new Naked Palette will be just as good, if not even better =D

The following photos are taken from Kandeej.com - Kandee Johnson's blog:


Old Naked Palette:


New Naked Palette:


Old vs New comparison: (Old on top, new on bottom)


As you can see, the new palette has more matte shades than the original palette, and less shimmery shades.

The only color that is repeated is Half-Baked.

The lip gloss that comes with it (no UDPP travel size this time~):


There is also a double-ended brush with this one, as opposed to a one-sided brush with the original palette. W00t w00t!

This palette is $50.
I don't think I'll be able to get this, but do you guys think you will get the Naked 2 Palette?

<3

1 comments:

{ Alex Elkins } on: December 1, 2011 at 4:36 PM said...

I own the original Naked Palette and the new one looks great, but the colors just seem too similar for me to splurge on it :/

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!

Labels

Search This Blog

Followers

 
Copyright © 2010 Vitamin C Goodness, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger