Christmas gifts + haul!

/ Friday, December 23, 2011 /
Hey guys,

So the holidays are coming up! Yay!!!!!

When I went home, my mom got me some stuff for Christmas as a celebration for finishing my second-to-last semester of college. I'd just like to show you all of this stuff.

Some of this stuff is also what I got over the time as well. All the high-end stuff is from Mommy, I assure you - I have no $$ whatsoever to get any of this stuff.

Ok, I'll admit my mom did not get me this. I got it for myself - my old eyelash curler (which is the exact same one) is just about done with its two eyepads and also its handles are chipping. So this is a replacement, but I really like it, thus it was a repurchase. $1!!!


Mommy actually got this for me earlier during the year, but I wanted to show you all this during this collective haul. It's a clutch from a gift set from Clinique.


Also another part of a gift set, except this time from Estee Lauder. It's actually an eyeshadow quad.

Here is the inside of it: 

And here is the packaging for it:


Here is an eyeshadow palette of sorts, also from Clinique:


Lip glosses from Estee Lauder: 1) Rose Goddess, 2) Pure Pops, 1007 Fizzy Pear. Estee Lauder Mani-Pedi Body Performance Treatment.

Here is a travel set: eyeshadow applicator, lip brush, foundation/blush/bronzer/etc brush + drawstring bag


She also got me this set of Origins cleanser + Moisturizer! I've been wanting this forever but it was always too expensive to get...
This is the Christmas set.


As you can see, it's the Checks and Balances face wash and the "A Perfect World" facial moisturizer.



And it even came with this complimentary Mini-Facial card!

Thanks so much mom! I love you very very very much and am extremely grateful for all of these gifts. Thank you for supporting me throughout all of these years and for tolerating all of my mistakes, problems, attitudes, discouraging moments, etc. Thank you for celebrating my happiest moments, being there during my concerts, graduations, conferences, for helping me organize my dorm rooms, moving in and moving out of home and into college, helping me understand life, and helping me remember each and every day that things are good and that life is good. I love you so much, from the bottom of my heart.

<3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!

Labels

Search This Blog

Followers

 
Copyright © 2010 Vitamin C Goodness, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger