Hey guys!

/ Tuesday, May 3, 2011 /







Hey guys!

Sorry it's been a long time since my last post. I've had a ton of exams, projects, papers, etc get in the way. I still have one more paper left, but I'm gonna take a break and work on this for now.

Craziness!!!!!

http://slublsa.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/finals.jpg


Anyways, I just wanted to share with you guys some stuff for the summer. I have an internship lined up and have to wake up around 6 AM everyday. Yeah I know for a college student that's absolutely horrific :( But still I really need the money for med school as well as my personal expenses, fees, books, etc for the school year. So broke right now :(

Does this describe your situation this Christmas? Don't despair! Better days lie ahead. http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/inoakland/author?auth=492

Onto beauty-related stuff, I just bought another ELF brush today, this time from Target. I got a studio kind just for kicks (since I usually use the Mineral line kind and they were out of the Professional line):

 https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgLCOez_rJ0NuJuasrxaPkjqrtq7ABHa80R7iasDTHjmxwYIniszKSEcKqGtSacJrBlx2FjdeYJd_4KgviAIIfekUBX8aWlEVBZi0zfuf4u-mR1y6DsK0GNVaISDD9le5dC5k6CXl1zYw/s1600/DSCF1886.JPG

I was actually slightly disappointed. While it was nice that it would get dirty less easily, since it is black, at the same time the actual brush's bristles were shorter than those of the Mineral line's. It is a longer, heavier brush than the Mineral Brush, and I like the length, and can get used to the weight, but perhaps I'm just complaining because I've used the Mineral line brushes so much...

Here is a video from DaisyCheekz on the Day-to-Night quad from ELF, as well as the Eyelid Primer and lipstick (eacy only $1!):



Some people might say I'm cheap because I use ELF products all the time. Perhaps I go for quantity rather than quantity or something. Well the thing is that I really can't afford much right now... I'm already heavy into college debt, and I have to pay for med school still, so that doesn't leave me much room now does it? I constantly have jobs to pay for stuff but even still it's not enough. So please don't judge me; I'm only trying to do my best with what limited means I have, okay? Someday, when I do become a doctor, I'll do a haul with higher-quality, more expensive makeup, but for now, I'll settle for this.

 http://yourfriendstoo.wordpress.com/tag/career/
All right anyways enough with this negativity. I hope you guys have a great day with lots of happiness and sunshine!

<3, chynagrl

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!

Labels

Search This Blog

Followers

 
Copyright © 2010 Vitamin C Goodness, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger