Fave songs, May 2011

/ Wednesday, May 25, 2011 /
Hey guys,

Sorry, it's been a long while since I did a fave songs post. I've just been really really busy with school, and finals, and everything, so finally I've been able to update more frequently after everything else has occurred.

So thus, here's a fave songs post!

I apologize if I've repeated songs from the past. It just emphasizes how much I love these songs!

1. "Prrrm" by Cosculluela



2. "Pretty Boy" by M2M



3. "The Lazy Song" by Bruno Mars







4. "F*ck you"/"Forget you" by Cee Lo Green



5. "Super Trooper" by A*Teens



6. "2gether 4ever" by NDS vs Tom E



7. "S&M" by Rihanna



8. "Teenage Dream" by Katy Perry, Glee Cast version



9. "Circus" by Britney Spears



10. "Bad Romance" by Lady Gaga, Glee Cast version



So there you go guys! Songs for May 2011. Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!

Labels

Search This Blog

Followers

 
Copyright © 2010 Vitamin C Goodness, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger