Asian dancers rock!

/ Tuesday, May 24, 2011 /
Recently there was a video of a 9-year old Chinese girl doing the Melbourne Shuffle in various parts of Beijing posted on Youtube:



I absolutely adore her! She's cute and she's really good at it. I really want to learn from her and also be able to shuffle like that as well someday in the future. I learned some popping this past semester and also worked on hip-hop and Bollywood dance forms. I've improved quite a bit from last year (meaning last year I basically did nothing, knew nothing about dance) but I want to improve more.

This girl is reminiscent of Moon Boy from a few years back (I think it was 2008?):



But yeah, asian dancers rock, including Hojin from Korea:



As well as Jay Bang from Korea/Taiwan/US:



Of course, Shinee:



BoA as well:



But enough with the Youtube videos; you guys get my point. Today I'm celebrating Asian dancers across the world. They're absolutely amazing!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!

Labels

Search This Blog

Followers

 
Copyright © 2010 Vitamin C Goodness, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger