Review: Giovanni 2 chic collection: Shampoo, conditioner, Leave-in Conditioning & Styling Elixir

/ Monday, September 10, 2012 /
 

I was fortunate enough to recently receive (usable) samples of these product from my mom. Giovanni is a haircare line that I have always admired but have never really bought for economical reasons.

I use shampoo, conditioner, and leave-in conditioner typically every night; and how did I think of these products?

Pros:
-Very smooth and useful
-Did not leave any knots in my hair (conditioner worked well)
-No frizz
-Did not make my scalp feel itchy

Cons:
-The elixir felt kind of sticky and stayed on as if it weighed down my hair
-The cost! Each of these full-sized products costs $9, and that's for 8.5 fl oz shampoo, 8.5 fl oz conditioner, and 4 fl oz leave-in conditioner. Compare that to Tresemme (which I normally use) - $4 for 32 oz. And Tresemme (which is my HG shampoo/conditioner) gives similar results - especially the conditioner.

Overall? If someone really wants nice hair and has $$ to spend, I would say go for it. However, for me, I won't be purchasing the full-sized products. I'll stick to Tresemme and my typical leave-in conditioner (Fruitopia Hair Serum, click here for review) for now.

All right now, enough of this, now back to work for me!

<3

Source: 1

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!

Labels

Search This Blog

Followers

 
Copyright © 2010 Vitamin C Goodness, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger