NOTD, 9.16.2012

/ Sunday, September 16, 2012 /
   20120916_184958

At the request of one of my friends and long-time followers, I decided to do a Nails of the Day photo. Lately I haven't really been painting my nails because we're in Gross Anatomy Lab all the time, and well, when you're dissecting and everything, it feels kind of.... "gross"!

Don't get me wrong - I actually really appreciate anatomy lab as a course and have learned a lot from it. I just don't feel that having manicured nails and everything is very helpful during lab. And also, because of lab, the nails chip a lot more.

Apologies for the nail chipping - I've been running around a lot and have to do a lot of random stuffs!

Anyway,
Middle 2 coats: Julep Nail Vernis - Anne

<3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!

Labels

Search This Blog

Followers

 
Copyright © 2010 Vitamin C Goodness, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger