Get to know me tag...

/ Saturday, September 1, 2012 /

  1. Is it cute when guys kiss you on your forehead? yes!
  2. A big poofy dress or a short party dress? Usually a short party dress; I'm pretty short so if I wear a big poofy dress it looks disproportional.
  3. Are diamonds a girl's best friend? Perhaps? I would like to think rubies and sapphires are in there too.
  4. Is your hair up or down today? Up. I'm always on the go!
  5. Do you straighten your hair? Maybe at most 5x/year. My hair is naturally straight so I straighten it only if I want to... paralyze the strands.
  6. Favorite mascara? I'm still searching for a HG mascara but currently Maybelline Falsies Black Drama Waterproof
  7. Do you get your nails done? No - I've always done them myself, even for my HS prom and college formals!
  8. Small or large purses? medium and large
  9. Jeans or sweats? jeans
  10. Do you wear clothes/shoes/jewelry that's uncomfortable?  Only if it only has to be for a short while, and there's a really good reason
  11. Do you text message a lot? It really hones into the person who I'm calling/texting and his/her preferences
  12. Whats your favorite color? purple, pink, light green, black, red
  13. Heels or flats? flats! though short heels if they're comfortable
  14. Would you ever leave the house without makeup on? Mhm. especially if I'm going to the gym
  15. Walmart or Target? Target
  16. Do you think lip gloss is the best! I think they're ok, depending on the situation.
  17. Do you own any big sunglasses? Yes!
  18. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? about 30 minutes
  19. Gold or silver? Silver I guess.
  20. Do you like to wear dresses? yes, but for utility purposes I stay with... jeans and scrubs ^_^;
  21. In the last 48 hours have you hung out with a guy? no. yes, if you count the guys in my study group?
  22. Do you like to hold hands? mhm =D
  23. What do you notice when you first meet a guy? eyes, smile
  24. Do you like making eye contact? I try, though I'm not always good at it... shy/nervous anyone?
  25. Would you kill for chocolate? YES.. I'm always craving chocolate!
  26. On a scale from 1-10 how fun is shopping? Depends on what I'm shopping for, groceries, clothes, etc.
  27. Do you yell a lot? nope
  28. Do you wear sweatpants/pajamas to school/work? Do scrubs count?
  29. Have you ever dressed unlike yourself to impress a guy? Maybe during parties or something? I usually dress in the way that makes me comfortable.
  30. What makeup could you not live without? eyeliner + concealer
  31. Do you fall in love easily? No.
  32. Do you have cramps? No. (Why was this asked?!?!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!

Labels

Search This Blog

Followers

 
Copyright © 2010 Vitamin C Goodness, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger