Get your weird on tag!

/ Saturday, February 9, 2013 /

Questions
#1. What's a nickname only your family calls you? Lucia-baby

#2. What's a weird habit of yours? I twist myself up whenever I feel really uncomfortable - knot my hands, arms, and legs into a pretzel-like contraption/position.

#3. Do you have any weird phobias? Hmm... perhaps aeronausiphobia - fear of vomiting due to airsickness.

#4. What's a song you secretly LOVE to blast & belt out when you're alone? the old Britney Spears songs, techno, dubstep, lot of 90s favorites!

#5. What's one of your biggest pet peeves? Leaving things plugged in when they could be unplugged (save the environment!) And also not closing off lights that don't need to be used (same reason)

#6. What's one of your nervous habits? I get my crunch on.

#7. What side of the bed do you sleep on? I don't really sleep on a side... it's a twin bed...

#8. What was your first stuffed animal && it's name? It was a stuffed pink bunny - Ms. Pretty I think?

#9. What's the drink you ALWAYS order at starbucks? Tall skinny mocha
#10. What's the beauty rule you preach.. but never ACTUALLY practice? Get enough sleep

#11. Which way do you face in the shower? Toward the shower head

#12. Do you have any 'weird' body 'skills'? I can do the splits

#13. What's your favorite 'comfort food'/food thats 'bad' but you love to eat it anyways? chocolate... lots of it. Lemon bars!

#14. What's a phrase or exclamation you always say? Lolz?

#15. Time to sleep- what are you ACTUALLY wearing? *sigh* oversized t-shirt, boxer shorts. Scrubs if I'm lazy XD

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!

Labels

Search This Blog

Followers

 
Copyright © 2010 Vitamin C Goodness, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger