Influenster College VoxBox!

/ Monday, November 19, 2012 /
20121119_195703

I recently got a box of goodies from Influenster. For those who don't know, Influenster is an online community, quote unquote the website, "where tastemakers and trendsetters come to share the latest and greatest news, places, products, and reviews with each other."

Basically, it's a site where you one can rate products, talk about their reviews, and do other things like this.

After reading about this on hannahfyed's blog, I decided to create a profile for this and see what happened.

I guess all of those reviews and other stuffs I do here and on Influenster got me a Voxbox - a box filled with products that are pretty darn awesome, that pertain to particular users. Here, I got the College VoxBox for 2012. I've got to say that even though I've graduated from undergrad, I'm still in college (after all, my med school has "College" in its name). So I've got to say "thank you" to Influenster for giving me the chance to get this box!

Products:

imPress Press-On Manicure
NYC New York Color Show Time Glitter Eyeliner Pencil in Black
Necco Tropical Wafers
Energy Sheets
Pentel EnerGel-X

I'd just like to say thank you to Influenster for giving me the chance to try these products. We'll see what happens!
^_^

1 comments:

{ Hannah } on: November 20, 2012 at 7:50 PM said...

Yay! I wish I got a college box, but that's okay. Influenster is pretty awesomeee.

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!

Labels

Search This Blog

Followers

 
Copyright © 2010 Vitamin C Goodness, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger