Review: Bodycology Charmed Apple Nourishing Body Cream

/ Wednesday, November 27, 2013 /
Source
FTC: I received a sample of this product from the manufacturing company.

Confession: I love sour apples. Sour apple fruits, candy, desserts, etc. So thus, when I received a sample of this product, I was super thrilled I got the chance to use one of these products!

Ingredients:

Water, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Stearic Acid, Isopropyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate Se, Glyceryl Stearate, Fragrance, Dimethicone, Acetylated Lanolin, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Tocopherylacetate, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Cetylalcohol, Triethanolamine, Disodium Edta, Benzophenone-4, BHT, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin. May Contain: Red 4 (Ci 14700), Yellow 5 (Ci 19140), Yellow 6 (Ci 15985), Blue 1 (Ci 42090), Red 33 (Ci 17200), Ext. Violet 2 (Ci 60730), Green 3 (Ci 42053).

What did I think of it?

Pros:

  • Very moisturizing
  • A lot of emollient ingredients
  • Great price - $4 at Walmart for 8 oz (though not sold online)
 Cons:
  • Did NOT smell like real sour apples. Smelled like some sort of candied, super super sweet thing. Sounds kind of nice but actually it was just this weird twisted thing.
  • Was pretty sticky in the morning on my skin
  • Did not like the super excessive amount of dyes on my skin
Honestly I didn't really like this product. I guess I was sad that there were no "sour apples" for me this time. Oh well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!

Labels

Search This Blog

Followers

 
Copyright © 2010 Vitamin C Goodness, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger