Review: Ouidad Moisture Lock Leave-In Conditioner

/ Friday, November 8, 2013 /
Source

Ever since I over-shampooed my hair during college and started getting split ends, I've been searching for a solution that would help me grow out my hair while preventing those nasty little buggers. This lead me to a whole realm of haircare I had previously never sought out before - leave-in conditioners, hair serums, deep conditioners, hair masks, etc.

Thus, when I received a generous sample of this product, I was super delighted to try it.

Ingredients list:

-Prickly Pear Cactus Extract: Hydrates hair.
-Antioxidant Green Tea and Vitamin B5: Help protect hair and promote shine.
-Arnica Extract: Fights frizz. 

Water, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetyl peg/ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Amodimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydrogenated Castor Oil/Sebacic Acid Copolymer, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Polyquaternium-59, Panthenol (Provitamin B5), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Extract, Opuntia (Prickly Pear Cactus) Tuna Flower Extract, Fragrance, Butylene Glycol, PVP, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Disodium EDTA, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.

What was my experience? Well, I put it into my hair every night for 2 weeks. A two-week worth sample. Wow.

Pros:

  • A little goes a long way!
  • Great extracts and ingredients' incorporations
  • Really light
  • Didn't make my hair feel greasy
  • Made my hair feel really soft, silky
  • Helped deter split ends
Con: 
  • Price: $23 for 8.5 fl oz at Sephora
Honestly, even for the price, I think it is a good product as it doesn't make my hair super greasy like other other hair serums I've tried. However, it is a pricey product.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!

Labels

Search This Blog

Followers

 
Copyright © 2010 Vitamin C Goodness, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger