Review: L'Oreal Paris EverPure Moisture Restorative Masque

/ Tuesday, November 12, 2013 /
L'Oreal Paris Ever EverPure Moisture Deep Restorative Masque
Source
FTC: I bought this product with my own money.

Here's another haircare product I've been fortunate enough to try. In a (perhaps futile) effort to preserve my hair and prevent split ends, I've been trying different deep conditioning products and leave-in additives. I was fortunate enough to happen upon this product during a sale at Target (I bought it for $4 instead of the normal $8.99 price).

Ingredients:

Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Amodimethicone, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Esters, Fragrance, Trideceth 6, Methylparaben, Benzophenone 3, Ethylhexylmethoxycinnamate, Cetrimonium Chloride, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Linalool, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Citric Acid, FIL D34879 2

I basically just slathered this onto my hair after putting and rinsing out the shampoo in my hair.

Pros:
  • Really conditioning and smoothing to the hair
  • Nice, strong smell
  • Detangles
  • Vegan product  - all vegan ingredients (cruelty-free anyone?)
Cons:
  • Price: $8.99 on Online Drugstore for 5.1 fl oz 
  • Ran out quickly - only lasted for 3 weeks of use
Honestly, this product was interesting to try but it wasn't anything spectacular. There isn't much spectacular about the product itself, as apart from other such products. I don't think I'll repurchase this product though; I'll try others and seek out a truly amazing one.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!

Labels

Search This Blog

Followers

 
Copyright © 2010 Vitamin C Goodness, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger