Question from Gossmakeupartist: Do you wear more or less makeup on the weekends?

/ Friday, September 20, 2013 /
Confession: On the weekends I hardly wear any makeup.

I don't go out much because I'm in med school. During med school, you don't have much time to go out, you're in a ton of debt, and you're basically living life on the edge. Plus, you want to sleep in during the weekend and not have to worry about things.

Thus, unless if I'm going out for a special occasion (which happens very rarely) or something, I don't wear any makeup at all. Perhaps just eyeliner and eyebrow liner or something.

The exception is suncreen: For cancer prevention purposes, I wear sunscreen everyday. Without fail. Unless if I have a 24-hr coma? XD

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!

Labels

Search This Blog

Followers

 
Copyright © 2010 Vitamin C Goodness, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger