Awesome Groupons

/ Thursday, October 11, 2012 /
Lately I've been loving Groupon.

For those who don't know, Groupon is a super cool discount/savings sight where you can get restaurant deals, furniture deals, vacation packages, massage/spa packages, jewelry, food, you name it - for huge discounts. I've seen even surgery (LASIK and liposuction) packages on there. At first, I thought it was just a scam. But lately, I've seen things really pop up, and it seems to be pretty legit.

I just purchased my first deal on Groupon. I just bought a Swarovski necklace for $8 - normally priced at $75. That's a 89% in savings!

Wow.

Source 

(I got the red one)

All right, here's the shameless plug: if you're interested, please sign up using my code: http://www.groupon.com/l/uu45036177. I know, I know - but for ANYONE who joins with your code (after you get an account) and make a purchase, you will get a $10 credit as well. Yes, I know. But I think life should be lived a little, right?

I hope to be getting my Swarovski necklace soon!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!

Labels

Search This Blog

Followers

 
Copyright © 2010 Vitamin C Goodness, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger