Influenster: Gillette Venus Embrace Sensitive VoxBox

/ Sunday, January 26, 2014 /
I was extremely fortunate to be chosen by Influenster for its latest VoxBox series. In case y'all didn't know, Influenster is a company that sends out new products to bloggers, vloggers, consumerists in general who have a voice - to try new products and spread the word about them.

Thus, when I received this product from Gillette, I was super grateful and excited!


Unboxing


In the box

Front

 
Back


Side

I thought about showing y'all how it worked, but honestly then I realized it'd be pretty gross showing body hair being shaved off. (Eww....)

Anyway but I think that it would be helpful to talk about the product. Gillette is a brand that is known for its great shaving/skin products. For many years I used a Gillette Venus Breeze razor for my underarms. It served very well during college and no matter what shaving cream I used, I always got a smooth shave. (That is, until the blades ran dull) Then, I tried around different methods, like tweezing, depilating, and epilating. All had different results.

So when I received this product in the mail, I was super excited to try this out. An updated version of the original Gillette Venus!

What did I think?

Pros:

  • Super silky, smooth, close shave (even with a body wash as shaving cream!)
  • Ergonomic design
  • Came with 2 cartridges with 5 blades each
  • Also came with a suction cup razor holder (shower-friendly and less likely to rust!)
Cons:
  • Not really so far. The one thing that annoys me the most about razors is that when they dull, they don't really hurt me at first - they just make me get ingrown hairs more easily, leading to bumps that are unsightly and not fun.


Bottom line, I do really like this product. I hope the razor blades last quite awhile and hold up!

FTC Disclaimer: This product was provided for me complimentary by Influenster. All opinions are my own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!

Labels

Search This Blog

Followers

 
Copyright © 2010 Vitamin C Goodness, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger