Review: Korres Greek Yoghurt Advanced Nourishing Sleeping Facial

/ Sunday, January 12, 2014 /
Source
FTC: I received a sample of this product from Sephora.
All opinions are my own.

I've always wanted to find a product that nourished my face, protecting it from winter's harsh storms and drying weather. Thus, I was super happy when I got a significantly-sized sample of this product from Sephora during an order. w00t!

Ingredients:
Water, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Trihelptanoin, Alcohol Denat., Behenyl Alcohol, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Simmondsia Chinensis (jojoba) Seed Oil, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Glyceryl Stearate, Imperata Cylindrica Root Extract, Acacia Decurrens/Jojoba/Sunflower Seed Wax Polyglyceryl-3 Esters, Lecithin, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Distarch Phosphate, Tetrahydrodiferuloylmethane, Tocopheryl Acetate, Galactoarabinan, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance (Parfum), Sodium Hydroxide, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Yogurt Powder, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Sterols, Hydrolyzed Sodium Hyaluronate, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Carbomer, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract.

This product touts the facts that it is "paraben, sulfate, and phthalate-free". Also, it stated that it uses "Greek yogurt" as its "magic ingredient" for moisturization and hydration of skin overnight. Well, since hydrating factors such as glycerin and fatty alcohols are listed in its top ingredients, this does seem to go true. Yogurt powder, however, is listed later on, (rather, much later on), so I'm not exactly sure about the Greek yogurt promise.

During the relatively small amount of time I was able to use this product, I definitely saw:

Pros:

  • Very hydrating
  • Non-sticky
  • Made me feel refreshed
  • Did not break me out
  • Even made my skin feel tighter and younger
Cons:
Honestly, this product is great. It gives me, however, the same effects as Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion but at 87X the price. I do like this but I think I'll go with Aveeno.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!

Labels

Search This Blog

Followers

 
Copyright © 2010 Vitamin C Goodness, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger