More blog changes

/ Thursday, August 21, 2014 /
Hey y'all,

Currently I'm trying to work on the blog layout and getting rid of its bugs/kinks. For example, I know that the search function doesn't work very well and stuff, and dpod_the_owl and I will be working to correct these problems. Please bear with us as the site changes!

Note - the overall aesthetic of the blog will not change - I think I've settled (finally!) into a blog style that I feel is both minimalistic and classical. It's just working out the technical bugs that my "tech-ness" (or rather, lack thereof) will work on (actually, it'll probably be dpod's tech prowess).

Toodles!

Lucy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!

Labels

Search This Blog

Followers

 
Copyright © 2010 Vitamin C Goodness, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger