Question from Secretlifeofabionerd: If you had the money, what would be the one fashion item that you would buy right away??? GO!!!

/ Tuesday, October 8, 2013 /
My friend, KL Cao from Secretlifeofabionerd, recently asked this question on her Facebook site:

If you had the money, what would be the one fashion item that you would buy right away??? GO!!!

My answer? It's conditional.


  • If I could spend it on anything, I would first spend it on med school tuition. So many loans and $40K+ in debt every year is tough. Just being able to break even for med school would be nice.
  • If I had to spend it on fashion things, I would use it on things that are practical. Clinics clothing for medical school (basically, business professional clothing), some nice Clarks or comfortable GB shoes for walking around hospitals in clinics, etc.
  • For makeup - lots of waterproof makeup. I've noticed that it lasts longer, wears longer, and I am definitely not one of those girls who is patient enough to touch-up all day long. It's 10 minutes in the morning and out the door I go. Some nice, high-quality MUFE or UD makeup would be nice.
  • Or perhaps a nice Tempur-Pedic mattress. My twin-sized mattress is pretty old. Oh well. It still works. And the eggshell mattress pad is a nice bonus.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!

Labels

Search This Blog

Followers

 
Copyright © 2010 Vitamin C Goodness, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger