Stuff Asian People Like?

/ Friday, July 1, 2011 /
Today, I came across a website called "Stuff Asian People Like". It's a very stereotypical site that lists what supposedly are the things that Asians typically like. Lolz for stereotypical things. Of course, stereotyping is bad. Of course, putting people into schemas based on these mere categories is bad. However, stereotypes were made based on generalizations about groups; if they are deemed so important as to be generalized to such a broad group, shouldn't they have at least some basis in truth in terms of pertaining to people in that group?

Stuff Asian People like is the site. I got all of these links from them. I am going to put yes/no/comments/etc next to the ones I like/dislike/are apathetic about.


Conclusion? Perhaps, according to this list, I am a bit white-washed. Others might conclude that I am totally "Asian". Whatever, I dunno. Whatever the case, it's just a silly list for lolz sake. Are you guys quite "Asian"? Or have you met anyone who has ever met these characteristics (or a great deal of them)? Comment below!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!

Labels

Search This Blog

Followers

 
Copyright © 2010 Vitamin C Goodness, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger