Exams

/ Sunday, July 2, 2017 /
Exams are super stressful for me.

Exams in high school, and even college, were relatively okay. As long as I studied for them - e.g. a week in advance - they turned out well.

Everything hit the fan during medical school.

On tests during pre-clinical classes, I would still be learning things for the test during the actual test. Things that weren't covered were extremely difficult to understand and memorize. How was I supposed to know all of these things? I'm not good at memorizing blatant details. As a result, this makes medical school studying extremely difficult, because a lot of it is just pure memorization.

Our board exams are extremely long. The first exam that we have is 8 hours long. The second is 9 hours. The third is a clinical exam that lasts about 9 hours as well. The next one is 17 hours long (albeit divided into 2 days, thank goodness).

And our last ones? Sometimes they last a week. Or whoever knows how long.

So thus, it's difficult, really really difficult, for me. Even if I prepare for half a year for these exams, it's still hard.

What can I do to improve this? Any advice?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!

Labels

Search This Blog

Followers

 
Copyright © 2010 Vitamin C Goodness, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger