Beauty procrastinator tag

/ Sunday, February 9, 2014 /


1. Name a beauty regime that you rarely do?

Face masks. I do like them, but the problem is that now I am in clinics I usually forget about them by the time I come home!

2. Is washing your make-up brushes something that you do regularly?

Nope. I wish I were better at this. Just forget.

3. How long will you last with chipped nail polish?

Depends. On the toes? 1 week. On the hands? 2 days. I just don't like the sight of them. Also, they look unprofessional in a way!

4. How long will you put off buying/replacing a beauty product, even if you need it?

A few days at most. I don't want to delay these sorts of things if I know that discontinuing use could mean bad consequences. (Especially sunscreen...)

5. What is your worst beauty habit?

Falling asleep without washing my face, leaving all makeup, contact lenses, etc on. I know it's super bad. I just fall asleep due to exhaustion! >_<

6. Name something non-beauty related that you put off doing all the time?

Uhh... going to the movies? Haven't gone in about 2 years...

7. When going out somewhere, do you leave getting ready to the last minute?

It depends on how busy I am. Generally I don't like to wait but if traffic prevents me from getting home or something...

8. Can you commit to spending bans?

I don't do spending bans. I usually just think about what I need and purchase if (1) I need it, (2) it has good value, (3) if it's something that I believe will help me in the long-run, and (4) if it isn't too similar to something I already have.

9. How organized is your make-up and nail polish collections?

Nail polish? All in one organized jar. Makeup? Everywhere...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!

Labels

Search This Blog

Followers

 
Copyright © 2010 Vitamin C Goodness, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger