Review: Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion

/ Thursday, September 20, 2012 /

I bought a two-pack of this lotion from Costco about a year ago. I had heard great things about this brand, and, seeing that I needed some more lotion and that this formula had great reviews, I decided to go for it - big time.

A two-pack of this at Costco costs about $16. Really cheap for such a great lotion!

The ingredients are, according to drugstore.com, as listed:

Active Ingredients: Dimethicone (1.25%) (Skin Protectant)

Inactive Ingredients: Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour (Oat), Benzyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Isopropyl Palmitate, Petrolatum, Sodium Chloride, Water


What do I think of it?

Pros:
-Very emollient
-Able to absorb into the skin
-Very protecting
-No weird smells or fragrances
-Simple ingredients
-Has oats as a soothing ingredient
-Prevents drying, chafing, etc of the skin
-Can be used on face and body

Cons:
-None

I give this product a 10/10 for sure. I would recommend it for people of all skin types, except for those who are allergic to oats, of course.

Seriously, this is a great product! I would definitely repurchase it. But first I'm going to try out some other lotions to see how they are like.

Source:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!

Labels

Search This Blog

Followers

 
Copyright © 2010 Vitamin C Goodness, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger